Richard now gets the pleasure of driving my 1998 Ford Taurus to work. He isn't too happy about it and the guys at work are giving him a hard time, but he is excited for me. And he feels better knowing Christian and I are in a more reliable car.
I love my new car!
What I love about my new car:
- It sits higher than my Taurus
- It only has 12,000 miles!
- The body style
- The tire pressure monitoring system
- There's a cooler in the glove compartment!
- CD player, IPod holder, built in Satellite stereo, direct IPod connector
- More cupholders!
What I miss about my Taurus:
- Lumbar support
- Automatic climate control
- Automatic headlights (I keep forgetting to turn on my headlights because I never had to in my Taurus!)