Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It! (sing along)

Molly and I are going to New Orleans! Our first ever trip together (we've been friends for 16 years; You would have think we've traveled farther together than a carpool to Green Bay).
We're going to visit Miss Amy, who was my best friend in high school. Amy is in the Navy and has been transferred all over the coast line (Pensacola, FL; Washington D.C; New Orleans; even Japan). I have never visited her in the 7 years she's been enlisted. I am so excited to see her and to travel with Molly!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I think we'll have a good time. As proved by the Carolina trip with Chris and Nikki, girl "road trips" are wonderful and much needed!

xox

Storyteller said...

Yipee! When? How much belly will you have by then?

P.S. I would love to see the most updated picture of your baby's takeover of your abdomen! :) That part totally fascinates me...the complete hijacking of your belly! I hope you are still enjoying the fluttering/kicking?