Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sitting on the couch eating BonBons

I could never be a stay at home mom. I'm already addicted to day time TV. I hate day time television. Soap operas, talk shows, reruns, and court shows. Luckily, I'm only addicted to reruns. I've been watching endless episodes of Gilmore Girls (not so bad) and Roseanne (yes, that Roseanne) and Friends and Just Shoot Me. And many others. Also, I watch Judge Judy religiously now.

It's awful.

I don't get enough exercise either. It's too hot outside to take Christian for a walk. At least at work, I walk a lot. Maybe I can figure out a way to walk on my treadmill with Christian. I need to do something.

I try to clean the house, but my son loves to nap in my arms. And well, I LOVE holding him. I could do it all day. I do do it all day. It's probably not such a good thing because he will never get used to napping in his bouncy or bassinet. He does sleep in his bassinet at night. We don't let him sleep in our bed. He's in my lap right now as I type this!

I've become accustomed to doing things with only one hand or moving things by kicking them. It's terrible.

1 comment:

Molly said...

"moving things by kicking them"

Like Richard? :)