Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mess

I usually have to change my clothes at least once a day because of baby spit up or breast milk leakage. It always centers around Christian.
Then the day came where I had to change my outfit and it had nothing to do with Christian.
First I had to change my pants because in a sudden burst of excitement by Logger, he peed on my leg.
Then I was cleaning out the refrigerator. I had a container of pudding and whip cream (left overs from a delightful fruit trifle my mom made). It slipped out of my hands and plopped in the sink, sending pudding and whip cream into the air and covering my shirt and hair.
Christian didn't spit up on me once that day. I was just a magnet for mess.

2 comments:

michelle said...

i shouldn't laugh at you...but i am :)

Molly said...

:)

I had to wash my pants three times when I was at my grandmother's house last week: from swimming in sand, from German Chocolate Cake making, and from a grass stain. Now that I'm home, I had to wash them after I got bleach on them from cleaning out the fridge. These are my favorite pants. I may not have them much longer.