Monday, August 25, 2008

MN State Fair

MN State Fair Attendance on Sunday: 183,528




Richard, Molly, Ryan, and I went to the MN State Fair on Sunday.




Four blisters and a sun burned scalp later, Richard and I had devoured lots of delicious fatty food:




  • Double Cheese Pizza on a Stick
  • Deep Fried 3 Musketeers on a Stick
  • Mini Donuts
  • Spaghetti and Meatballs on a Stick (deep fried of course)
  • Deep Fried Fruit on a Stick
  • A Pronto Pup (on a stick)
  • Walleye on a Stick (are you seeing a theme...)
  • Deep Fried Cheese Curds
  • Fresh Squeezed lemonade
  • Hot Dish on a Stick
  • Alligator sausage on a Stick


We also visited some sheep, ducks, and rabbits. And we saw the Iron Jack Lumberjack Show. One of my favorite parts was the Sky Ride. Richard and I took a round trip. We got the "Cow Car", complete with a cow bell. It was a blast! We also visited the winning vegetables. The largest pumpkin was 834 lbs!



For more great pictures of our state fair adventure, check out Molly's blog

2 comments:

michelle said...

Glad you had fun!

I also took a picture of the Nelson Street sign for you. I was sure you hadn't missed it but took it just in cases :)

Molly said...

Oh gross, Kelly. All that food makes my stomach turn! My favorite was the honey and walnut frozen yogurt. Oh wait... that's the only thing I tried. :)