Wednesday, May 9, 2007

One Big Blur



















Richard and I have been married for 18 days. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago. I feel like we JUST got married last weekend.
I would like to say our wedding was a success. I had a fantastic time. And Richard wants to get an anulment just so we can do it all over again!

Highlights of the Day
  • Being so nervous I thought I was going to pee in my pants
  • Watching my nephew, Antonio, faltering down the aisle
  • The speeches!! I wish I could recall every word that each person said. Molly's wonderful, moving speech about how nervous I was when I introduced Richard to her. My dad saying Richard and I compliment each other. And Richard... His impromtu, heartfelt speech had everyone in tears. I hope someone recorded all of them.
  • Losing my granny's wedding band (my something old). Everyone was looking for it. Then right before we left at midnight, Richard happens to look down. And there it is! Yeah!
  • Our first dance. It was so full of emotion. We both cried through the whole thing. I've never felt so close and in tune with Richard before.
  • My dance with my father. My grandfather played guitar and sang an old waltz while we danced.
  • DANCING DANCING DANCING! I have never danced so much in my life! It was great!

And here are some pics from the wedding (Thank you Molly and Kim!)

















2 comments:

Molly said...

Ryan taped it all! I sound like an idiot and my speech was a lot shorter then I remember, but there you are. I think we were all caught up in the moment!

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride. We enjoyed the wedding and had a great time dancing.
I was proud of our family - they were all civilized and did not cause any drama, unlike others I could name.
Love, Mom (Bonnie)