Monday, November 12, 2007

Zoo Boo


The weekend before Halloween, my parents, my sister Kim, her boys: Antonio and Jack, and I went to the NEW Zoo Boo.

Antonio dressed up as a Boxer and little Jack was a skeleton. Antonio loved the Trick or Treating part of it. He would scream, "Trick or Treat" at the employees working the Trick or Treating stations. And he always thanked them for the generous handfuls. Of course, with large amounts of candy, came the hunger for eating the candy. He would tell Kim specifically which candy he wanted: "I want a Tootsie Roll."

Antonio rode the Merry Go Round of Endangered Animals.

He also danced with Ema (my mom) and a group of employees dressed as lions and skunks and other animals.

It was so much fun to see him run and get excited for candy. He is at such a fun age.

Earlier that day, he ran laps around my parents couch. Logger would chase after him. Logger would shower him doggy kisses. Antonio would giggle and exclaim, "Logger is crazy!"

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ack! They're both getting so big so fast!

michelle said...

Very Cute!

Yay for Kelly blogging again!!