Logger decided to eat a tube of Bactracin. I was able to read around his teeth marks. And of course if ingested, call poison control.
I locked Logger in the bathroom with me and induced vomiting (a trick I learned from his last mishap). Of course, he didn't vomit. I called Richard to tell him what his naughty puppy did. He called his mom and poison control (FYI: calling the Animal Poison Control costs $55). Poison Control said he would be fine, but he'd have a scorching case of diarrhea.
We're leaving for Green Bay tonight. Sorry Mom and Dad, but we're bringing Logger and his diarrhea.